1. In This Means War, why don’t they just both break it off when they realize she’s been cheating on each of them with the other? I’ll still see it, of course.
2. So, I pretty much always hate Will Schuester. That’s a given. So maybe I’m just a little sensitive to his douchenozzelness, but it really bothered me when he used the ‘how can we ever have kids with all their germs’ card on Emma. Why do they have to have kids?
3. I joined a temp agency in December. I spent all of last week on my feet, as a cashier at a college bookstore. It was actually kind of fun, except for my aching feet.
4. I’ve been reading a lot of Harry Potter fic lately. They’ve all kind of run together. Of course, this led to a continuous story in my head about Eames&Arthur rescuing Harry from the pedophile ring Vernon sold him to and adopting him. They rename him Eddie Colmes; Eames is always a wizard, in all the variations, but Arthur is sometimes a muggle. In the most recent version, he was actually Grindlewalde reincarnated. Eames is also occasionally Merlin. *shrugs* Eddie doesn’t remember his life as Harry, and at first, Eames doesn’t realize who the boy Arthur saved is. But he gets a letter as Edward Colmes, is sorted into Slytherin (Ravenclaw was a close second), and turns Hogwarts on its head. There’ve been a few different versions. *hee* Eddie calls Arthur 'Da' and Eames ' Dad,' and he really impresses people with how badass they are.
5. I haven’t added anything to the Klaine Princess Diaries fic in a week. I’m really unhappy with the last part and haven’t wanted to look at it. *sigh*
6. I’d almost lost interest in Revenge until I watched the last two episodes back-to-back. Dude, it’s awesome.
7. Also, I’ve been doing various Glee AUs in my head, but they always start the same way: all the McKinley students are taken hostage and for some reason (it varies), the gunmen want Kurt Hummel. Sometimes it’s because his mom is Loki, or she was the beloved daughter of an international criminal, or she was an alien (so, kinda like Loki?). Anyway. It’s fun.